Here’s some fan art I made for the webcomic IDGet:
If you want, you can check it out on his site here. Cool stuff!
So I finally figured out why I’ve been having so much trouble colouring things lately. Turns out my graphics card was somehow set to the wrong colour depth, so everything appeared much darker than it really was (and here I thought my monitor was dying…good ol’ CRTs). Which in turn warranted me to put up a poll about the new logo to make sure nobody else was seeing the same thing, and if Picpak suddenly turned darker to everyone else as well.
So, provided I never run with scissors, that should solve all the problems I had with my colours. Bye for now!
Happy New Year! You may have noticed that for the past two days, my comics are distorted. The copies that I have on my computer are completely fine, though. I have no idea what’s going on, but I’m trying to figure it out and hopefully it’ll get fixed.